[English] National curriculum feedback

Scott Bulfin scott.bulfin at education.monash.edu.au
Fri Apr 23 10:57:53 EST 2010

Colleagues,

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of the national
curriculum English draft. The feedback deadine is 23 May.

Is this because everyone is happy with it and we're all falling in
line, or perhaps are so concerned that words fail us?

I know that various forums have and are being held (by VATE and ALEA
etc). Has anyone been along to these? What has been the tenor of
conversation?

I plan on submitting my own response, as I'm sure most of us will, but
I'm interested to hear your views and collective wisdom.

Cheers
--
Scott