[edugames] Cloud computing to transform your teaching

Jo McLeay pd at vitta.org.au
Wed Sep 7 14:00:21 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues (and sorry for the cross-posts),

The 2010 Horizon Report reported that:
"Cloud computing has transformed the way we think about computing and
communication, data storage and access, and collaborative work. Cloud-based
applications and services are available to many school students today."

In this session we will engage in a hands-on exploration of a number of
Cloud Computing options with a particular emphasis on how they can be used
with students.

DATE: Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TIME: 4:30 - 6:30pm

VENUE: The ICT Teaching & Learning Centre, Williamstown Primary School,
Corner of Parker and Electra Streets,    Williamstown.

Ample parking available outside school, check signage.
Nearest railway station, Williamstown Beach.

MacBooks, online resources and afternoon tea included.

For more information and to register:
http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/clouds