[edugames] Textbook

Susan Dixon SDixon at sac.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 12:36:46 EST 2009

Hi Philip

I'm using the Natcoll book: Introduction to Game Maker 7 lite with my 9/10 class... kids like it and it has some good techniques in it.

www.natcollpublishing.com

cheers
Sue

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.