[edugames] Wii Idol & So you think you can rock? Training Sessions

Mia Solomon mia at vitta.org.au
Thu Jun 25 20:46:07 EST 2009

Hi All,

Apologies for the cross posts

It has been brought to our attention that an incorrect date has been sent out regarding the Wii Idol and So you think you can rock? Competition training sessions.

In an email sent out last week it indicated that the Northern Metroplitan session would be running on July 2nd at Thornbury High.

The Northern Metropolitan session will in fact be running on the 1st of July, the Southern Metropolitan session is running on the 2nd of July at Mornington Secondary College.

We apologise for this error and hope it has not caused any inconvenience.

Again for anyone interested in either of these competitions we encourage you to come along. Many of these sessions have already been run but please see below for information on the remaining training sessions closest to you.

For those of you in the Hume region we will be at Yea High School tomorrow Friday the 26th of June for anyone who is interested in attending. These sessions are completely free and are a fantastic chance to gain some vital information regarding the competition, classroom activities and to have a go at the games.

For more information feel free to visit the websites

Wii Idol - www.wiiidol.vitta.org.au
So you think you can rock? www.rock.vitta.org.au

Training Sessions

Friday 25th June
Hume - Yea High School
So you think you can rock? 10am - 12pm
Wii Idol 1.00pm - 3.00pm

Monday 29th June
Barwon South West - Geelong Mecure Hotel
So you think you can rock? 10am - 12pm
Wii Idol 1.00pm - 3.00pm

Tuesday 30th June
Eastern Metropolitan - Ashwood College
So you think you can rock? 10am - 12pm
Wii Idol 1.00pm - 3.00pm

Wednesday 1st July
Northern Metropolitan - Thornbury College
So you think you can rock? 10am - 12pm
Wii Idol 1.00pm - 3.00pm

Thursday 2nd July
Southern Metropolitan - Mornington Secondary College
So you think you can rock? 10am - 12pm
Wii Idol 1.00pm - 3.00pm

If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to contact us,

Kind regards

VITTA Project Office

Mia Solomon
VITTA Project Office