[Design and Technology] laser cutter not working

Maryann AUGUSTINUS MAUGUSTINUS at unihigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 23:50:18 UTC 2023

Hi all. hoping for some help/advice
we have a laser cutter - chinese, and its stopped working. a technician we
hired said its the tube and said he would get another one. This was in
August last year. He said he has has ordered the new part but when we ring
him and leave messages he doesnt answer. we also use him to service our
other machines. at the moment it is a very expensive paper weight! can
anyone recommend a technician for laser cutters who can tell us what is
wrong and help us with getting the part/s required. thanks
Regards Maryann Augustinus University high school