[Design and Technology] FYI - Tinker Cad projects for junior years

Jacinta O'Leary jacinta.oleary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:06:04 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues

I hope everyone is settling in well for 2023!

I just came across these detailed instructions that may be of interest to
you for younger students. The 'author' is a Colombian STEAM educator living
in Azerbaijan, BSc in Naval Sciences and former Navy officer.

*'I am a CAD and 3D Printing enthusiast and an artist specialized in junk
art; making toys, crafts, props and simple robots, using e-waste, plastic
trash and ordinary stuff.'*

All his posts are here M.C. Langer's Profile - Instructables
<https://www.instructables.com/member/M.C.+Langer/>
For laser cut Tinker Cad drawing bot Tinkercad Robotics for School:
Laser-cut Sketchbot : 23 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables
<https://www.instructables.com/Tinkercad-Robotics-for-School-Laser-cut-Sketchbot/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email>
which
requires some other software that is also listed.

You could introduce a design element into the project/s. Or at least get
some ideas.

warm regards
Jacinta O'Leary