[CS4HS] Proposal for a 5/6 study

PC pcallil at me.com
Wed Nov 30 14:39:44 EST 2011

Hi Steve,

Thank you for this.  The VITTA Committee of Management has a 2012 Planning
Day meeting this weekend.  Are you comfortable with the idea that I table
the proposal as a draft for consideration?  I'm sure the proposal will be
one that will one that will promote valuable discussion both as Unit 5/6
proposal but also of computational thinking in the earlier curriculum.

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Callil
President and Conference Director 2012
Victorian IT Teachers Association (VITTA)
Australia's largest IT in Education organization
www.vitta.org.au